GET IN TOUCH
We are business partner of Feeling Italy!
You can easily check availability and make a reservation on
Ask us anything!
This place is a true gem! The pictures don’t even do justice to the amazing view that the villa offers. Everything was perfect and Carmela was a great host (airbnb review).
Position & How To Get Here
Casale La Torre is located in Marciano, a delightful little village just 2 Km from Massa Lubrense, with splendid views of Capri, Ischia, Procida and the Gulf of Naples.
Located mid-way between the gulfs of Naples and Salerno, 9 km from Sorrento and 15 km from Positano, Casale la Torre lies at the heart of Massa Lubrense, renowned for its world-famous restaurants and delightful coastline. About 300 metres from the apartments, on the main road, you will find the stop for SITA bus services to Sorrento and Sant’Agata sui due Golfi. The SITA bus network links all the towns along the coast, offering convenient access to the archaeological sites of Pompeii, Ercolano andPaestum, as well as the Royal Palace of Caserta.
Casale la Torre is situated in a quiet spot that enjoys the sun all day, along a stretch of coast that is part of the Marine Protected Area of Punta Campanella, renowned for its beautiful landscape and the traces of its ancient history.
The villa is next to a little side road, closed to traffic, and faces the sea, where enchanting sunsets can be admired. Guests staying at Casale la Torre will need a car during their stay. Access to the house is along a country road.
The house is also ideally situated for guests wishing to go trekking in the Sorrento Peninsula, with hiking routes available along a number of paths: to the Deserto (456 m), Mount S. Costanzo (497 m), from where there are breathtaking views, from Massa Lubrense to Termini (over 6 km of solitary road surrounded by Mediterranean maquis) and the bay of Ieranto in the heart of the Marine Protected Area of Punta Campanella.
- Motorway A1 Milano-Napoli until Napoli.
- Then take the A3 Napoli-Salerno and exit it at Castellamare di Stabia.
- Continue following the signs to Sorrento
- 750 meters after the square of Meta di Sorrento, level with the campsite I Pini, turn left following signs to Positano.
- After approx 5 km there is a junction.
- Turn right in the direction of S. Agata sui due Golfi.
- Once in the village the keyholder will meet you and lead you to Casale La Torre.
- Central Station Garibaldi in Naples take the train from platform 2 towards Sorrento (by boat: from Molo Beverello of Naples by hydrofoil to Sorrento.).
- Get off at Sorrento (last stop), and take a SITA bus to “S. Agata, Via Massa Lubrense”.
- Get off at S. Lucia bus stop (4th bus stop after Massa Lubrense)..
The keyholder will meet you and lead you to Casale La Torre.
From Sorrento you can also get a taxi.